Wednesday, June 23, 2010

fashion illustration

I think fashion illustration is cool! Probably a contriversial topic, but who cares?! These drawings make people's bodies look as if they are dancing... everything in these sketeches is so dynamic and full of life and I think that's truly a beautiful skill. I reall wish I were more fashionable/ better at fashion because I definitely wouldn't mind becoming a fashion illustrator... I guess seeing how much I like hand drafting something like fashion illustration would be a good option for me? [once again I could have probably saved a heck of a lot of money by deciding this earlier, but who cares? lol I'm learning this whole college thing isn't about learning your subject matter so much - it's about learning about yourself]. Sooo here are a billion awesome fashion illustrations I found!

















































































































-c

2 comments:

  1. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. Warda Summer Collection

    ReplyDelete